STORY 5

On the fifth day of the meeting, on this day I left and found an extraordinary traffic jam that I felt I would be late to arrive and therefore I tried to drive the vehicle quickly to get to the campus, after arriving at the campus friends who used to walk together to the classroom were waiting and we just walked to the classroom, when I arrived in class I felt very hot because the weather this morning was quite bright and hot.
It looks like the lecturer is late because when he has shown more than the time the lecture should begin, the lecturer finally comes and of course the lecturer is also jammed, as usual there are those who want to present their work and immediately start, this time they are pretty good and do all the tasks correctly and the lecturers only revised their assignments a little, after they finished presenting their assignments to close the presentation and the lecturer thanked them for their assignments and the lectures were finished the lecturer came out while greeting.

Komentar

Postingan Populer